Re: RC: Lost ride results???

In a message dated 10/24/00 9:00:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
WintersDwbob@aol.com writes:

<< And if those are the requirements for riding with you guys I will be
lonely
 out there.  But  there is always Dressage and we just starting jumping
 lessons.  Santa Fe Hunt here we come. >>

Sooooo.....you'll quit riding LD because your results aren't posted fast
enough for ya?  Happy jumping.  How mad would you be if it took a couple
months for your 100 mile results to be posted?

Sylvia