FW: Lif's mailing address

Good idea Trish -

-----Original Message-----
From: Trishmare7@aol.com [mailto:Trishmare7@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 9:39 AM
To: steph@endurance.net
Subject: Lif's mailing address

Hi Steph,
     I'm getting a lot of requests off of RC for Lif's snail address.
People
want to send cards.   Knowing Lif, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind if it
were posted to the list, but thought I'd send it to you first, see what you
think.  Here's her addy:

Lif Strand
HC 32 Box 312
Quemado, NM 87829

      Go ahead and let the list know if you think that would be appropriate.
(If not, I'll keep giving it out to people privately . . . I don't mind!)

Trish