Sad News: Lif Strand

Hi everyone.  I have some sad news to report.  Paul Strand, Lif's husband,
died suddenly of a heart attack yesterday afternoon.   I guess I should let
her own words tell it:

<< Hey girlfriend.  I have a favor to ask.  Paul, my best friend and beloved
husband of 25 years (next May!), died yesterday afternoon.  I really don't
want to deal with the lists.  Could you maybe send out a notice to [some of
the lists she's on] for me?

He had a heart attack or stroke - I wasn't even home (I was in southern
AZ), but I knew something was wrong and called and called.  Finally I sent
the sheriff's dept.  He must have been having a pleasant afternoon talking
to friends on the phone (evidenced by the rolodex and a couple beer cans)
and just went.  Was dead before he hit the floor.

I have lots of support here, and family will be arriving tomorrow.  I am OK
right now.  Paul wanted to put on the endurance ride next June as much as
me, and that will still happen.  As for anything else - I don't know.

This bout of death started with one of Paul's best friends in July (Tevis
day, to be exact), then my father a month later, then two months to the day
from Dad, Paul.  I could definitely wait a long time before more of this.  Lif

Lif Strand
Quemado NM  USA>>

I'm sure all prayers will be welcome.   Lif has already had a hard year,
sometimes life seems so unfair.

Trish Marie
Grand Blanc, Michigan