Easyboots & Duct Tape

http://members.nbci.com/ridephotos/EZ-boot/ducttape.html

Here are some photos showing how I wrap around the top of the easyboot with
duct tape.  I know, it probably sounds really funny, but......it works
great!!!

We be stylin'!!!   :+))))

Karen
& Weaver <--(who says models have to be thin?)

P.S.  I linked the easyboot photos to the ridephotos main page.  Here are a
more photos that aren't linked from anywhere, Tahoe Rim Trail:

http://members.nbci.com/ridephotos/tahoerimtrail/starlake1.html