Endurance/CTR prospect for sale in VA

I'm posting this ad for a friend.   Her contact info is below.  The horse is
located in Powhatan (Central), Virginia.
I might also add that his breeding is mostly Crabbet (62.41%)

Stetson:  1997 Registered Arab Gelding

 He is a big beautiful bay with no white:  He is 3 years old and
 currently 15.2h.  Has a wide wedgy head and gorgeous eye, short
 backed, and lots of bone.  He is very athletic and should be suitable
 for  competitive trail or would make an excellent show prospect.  His
 grand sire is a producer of Competitive trail winners.  He is
 currently in training and is very easy to handle - loves people .  I
 am asking $3,500 (this price is firm.)
  Rose Borkey
PH:  804-598-7255
E-mail Rdunroamin@aol.com