From: Steph Teeter [mailto:steph@endurance.net]
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2000 11:37 AM
To: partlypainted1@aol.com
Cc: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: RE: Training a uncoordinated 6year old on downhills

I would guess that his saddle is causing  him pain when
you go downhill - crushing his shoulders possibly. See if
you can slide your hand between his shoulders and your
saddle while he's walking on the level. You should be able
to. If you can't it's probably bruising his scapula - and
even more so when the saddle is weighted going downhill.
It might be a balance/coordination problem - but first check
your saddle fit.

Steph