Re: RC: Reactor Panel Saddle

Well I must say I had mine before either Lynne or Wendy :-). I got my demo model in early Oct of last year. I had tried multiple
saddles on my horse - none with complete success. I got the RP adjusted and did an LD ride (didn't think it was fair to the horse
to do a 50 in a new saddle - no matter how well it fit him) in it in early Nov and then bought the demo model. I was not going to
send it back. It was my saddle!

I noticed two things at that ride. First he was trotting past cantering horses! It really frees up the shoulder to trot. Second
one of the pickiest vets in the SE about the back was there and I told her to be very critical of his back. She said it looked
fine!

I've had it for a year and his back has not had one problem with soreness during that year. Granted I've had to change the
setting three times since I've had it has his back has got stronger and more rounded, but I am sure not complaining about that.

I use the All Purpose model - which I think they call the X-functional model. It is very comfortable and very secure for me.

I no longer use a breast collar, the saddle just stays put. I also highly recommend the saddle.

Truman

--
Vertex Engineering, Inc.
Innovative Solutions