Re: RE: FW: Ridecamp Rules -- A Few More?

John,
I like the changes I'm seeing on ridecamp regarding content, but not sure I

like this particular suggestion.  As a paid and subscribed lurker, I love
better quality of
content, but not restriction of the flow of good, useful information.  I
understand
it's tough to police, as subscribers' needs are so different, but
on-subject (endurance-related)
topics should flow freely.

From my perspective, when someone asks an "infomercial" type question, I
don't want
to post a "Hey, I was wondering that too", so I like to sit back and read
all the different responses.
That is the real value of this site. With your suggested method, I have to
not
only hope good responses will be forthcoming, but also that the original
poster
will bother to edit and repost instead of just getting what they need and
moving on.

Something that really helps me sort through postings are good subject
titles.
If folks have more than one subject to address, it's really nice to use
separate postings
for each.  Helps in archive searches, too, which is how I started on this
site

Not trying to tell you your business, just a "customer" stating needs.
Thanks for the great efforts so far.
Sally Hafkemeyer
AERC #536
Midwest Region