Trekker

Hi,

I bought my Trekker RR (the western version) at the Lexington Convention
4 years ago.  I loved it and so did my horses.  I had a new custom
saddle done for my mare and thought it was perfect so I and sold the
Trekker to Laney H. here on RC this summer.  Now I'm having problems
with the new one--sure do miss the TRekker.

I will note that I rode the western version.  I had occasion to be at a
well known rider's place about a year ago (I'll let her decide to tell
you who she is if she wants) and she was just returning the english
version.  It has a rigid panel under the leg which she felt caused her
to lose the "close contact" feeling that she likes.  My western version
did not do that. Maggie Price recommended the Trekker to be at the
convention but she rides the english version I believe.

I will warn you that putting you into a balanced position may feel funny
for a few rides if you have been riding with your feet too forward.

Joane and the Herd
Price, Utah
Lyoness@Castlenet.com