Re: RC: reactor panel saddles

In a message dated 10/22/00 10:16:15 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< i am wondering if any of you have been using the reactor panel saddles for
endurance, and what feed back you can give me. I am wanting to find out which
model you have tried? and how well it has worked for you.

I'm using a Reactor Panel saddle on my 6 year old.  I've been using it for
about a year now and am very pleased with it.  So far, he's only done LD and
30 mile CTRs in it, but his back has been perfect.  I really like the
adjustability of the saddle -- especially for a youngster.  Star was very
uneven in his shoulder and wither area when I first started riding him (he
was off the race track).  The RP made the transition with him from lopsided
to fairly well balanced horse.  Yes, they are a bit pricey, but well worth
it.  Oh yeah, I have the Endurance model.  One more thing....it is THE MOST
comfortable saddle I've ever ridden in and helps you to stay balanced very
nicely.  Star and his RP saddle will hopefully move up to 50s next season
(conditioning 2 horses is harder than I thought :) we'll let you know how the
saddle does.

Sylvia