feed supplement supplier

Here's my "one a day"....some ridecampers during a recent discussion about something to do with nutrition had asked me about the supplement I use which is not available nationally.  I promised to question my supplier (whom I visited over the weekend) and am delivering that promise now....they WILL ship it anywhere so anyone interested can post me privately and I can give you the number.  For those of you wondering about it since it was mostly private posts, my supplement has tons of E, adequate SE, lots of A AND biotin.  I use it because I am sick of having to add so many separate supplements!  I also have a feed formula using this supplement that I am happy to share with anyone who wants to e-mail me privately.  Sorry if this constitutes clutter but I had promised to follow up on this and am sharing the info...
Maggie Mieske
McBain, MI