forest service special use permits

All you ride managers out there who get permits through the forest service...could you e-mail me the name of the Forest and the District that you've worked with???  I thought it might be handy to have in hand when I try to get the permit for my ride...for some reason, they are kind of waffling and acting confused...;o) The only thing I can figure out is that they are still in shock since the fires....I'm trying to be gentle..so far!