3 from Angie

Angie McGhee Rides2far@juno.com
Hey ya'll,
I have a question. Could anybody tell me about the Cougar Rock photo on the EasyCare page? I'm talking about the hilarious one with the rider flying above the horse. I want to know who it is and who took the photo.  I think if I get to publish my book that would be the perfect cover! >g<

Now, on another note. Gotta tell this one. I had an ELEVENTH grade "Urbanite" student come to me today to get my profesional opinion. "Mrs. McGhee, I think YOU can answer my question. Where are there wild horses?"  I said, "Nevada". She looked disappointed and said, "Oh, I thought maybe Milwaukee...you know cause of them horses pulling that thang on TV" >g<

Final note:
To the person who wrote to me asking about my Ortho-Flex...I wrote you but it keeps bouncing back.

Angie