Re: RC: Glow Sticks

   Boy, I sure wish there was a Costco close to me,
first I miss out on getting some fleece lined tights
and now glow sticks!!!!  Do glow sticks have any kind
of shelf life or are they good forever?

Penny & Daisy (who schooled in the rain today for the
1st time and still has her nose wrinkled!)
Texas

--- "Charles M. & Kathy Copeland" <drmike@thegrid.net>