Which horse? Feedback

Kristi iluvdez@yahoo.com
I've gotten quite a few private emails on which horse I
should choose (between the 4 and 8 yoa, the 8 yoa is winning
hands down). The choice was considered
obvious to almost all who have replied - they were aghast that
the 4 yoa was ridden at 2 1/2. I'm in complete
agreement with them - that's too young. I live in QH country and
QH's are "dead broke" by 2 1/2 (which saddens me), and I'm glad
that isn't a common mentality in the Arab world. What I haven't
gotten as feedback (yet anyway)is the opinion that an 8 yoa who
hasn't been conditioned whatsoever may not have had the bone
stress and subsequent bone growth. Anyone want to run
with that angle?  Does living in a hilly pasture
qualify for needed bone stress? Kristi