Re: toe getting caught in saftey cage

>does anyone have problems with your toe of your boot or shoe getting caught
>in the safety cage of their easy ride stirrups??
>I have dismounted several times with my toe actually caught in the right
>side of the safety cage. anybody have any ideas as to how to prevent it?

When you dismount, be sure that you always kick your foot out of the
stirrup before you actually start to head towards the ground.  I use the
safety cages because I like to ride in running shoes as well as my
Ariats...at least that was my original reason for getting them.  I've found
that they've protected my toes on several occasions from trees and stumps
as I've gone cruising by.  Never had a problem with catching my foot when
dismounting, but then I'm pretty quick about kicking the stirrup free as
soon as I swing my leg over.

Sue
-------
Sue Brown