toe getting caught in saftey cage

does anyone have problems with your toe of your boot or shoe getting caught
in the safety cage of their easy ride stirrups??
I have dismounted several times with my toe actually caught in the right
side of the safety cage. anybody have any ideas as to how to prevent it?
Carla (Ansata wait for mommy to get her foot out!)
Ansata (ohh great moms off I can graze now.)
Haley ( Hurry up dad get off!! Ansata is eating all the good grass!)
Rob (Lets see do I get off the right or the left??)