Horse evaluation - Minnesota

Hi guys,
I was wondering if anyone out there knows of a trainer or even a knowledgeable
horse person who would be able to evaluate an endurance prospect for me out in
Kerrick, Minnesota?  He's a 4 year old Spanish mustang gelding, trained well,
not ridden much in the past year or so.  I'm in California so it's quite a ways
for me to take a peek at him.  I'm also wondering if anyone knows of any
reputable vets who would be able to do the vet check for me.  I have his photo
as well if anyone wants to take a look to evaluate his conformation (hey, it'll
be fun!) :)
Thanks,
Julienne