No work before five??

and those that do ride hunters before they are five have the professional
career for how long?????? (note sarcasm)
A horse is not into the prime until 8 or 9! That was my thinking! I would
saddle at three ground work and lite 15 min riding about 2 x per week for a
few months turn the little buggars out and go again at four. for more lite
riding through out the fourth year. By five do at least one 25 on him/her.
Horses are like children don't rush them to grow up they become adults in
there own time.
Carla (I feel old now..)
ansata (sooo I am in my prime??)
Haley (prime shmime...I am a hotty!)