Stay

Robyn,

I understand why you want to quit RC, but please don't.  You and I had our differences in the past, but managed to work them out.  Sometimes, in print, you don't always realise that someone is joking.  I don't believe that anyone on RC is mean (although I have it on good authority that I am), and it would be a shame for you to leave because of one post.

Please reconsider.

Tracey

PS I posted Tom's site with a prob I'm having with Toc.  You know his history as well as anyone, please won't you have a look and let me know what you think.  I'm getting desperate here!