From Angie/ LD?/Liberty 25

Angie McGhee Rides2far@juno.com
Can't help but tell this. >eg< I just started teaching full time last year and have never heard so many initials used in my life. They have a whole different language, but I had to laugh when I learned that "LD" means "Learning Disabled" Now I can't read posts about LD without that definition running through my mind and it makes it hard to be serious. >g<

Now, to keep them all from being mad at me for making the joke, I'm going to post the top 10 of the Liberty 25 since I happen to have it in front of me.

Becky Hayden/ WH Braveheart
Julie Anne Cantin/ Ramses Camelot
Wesley Crowe/ Fleat
Blake Cook/ D.A. Nautique