RE: Fw: RC: Re: Ansur & Reactor Panel Saddles

I checked out the Ansur web site and noticed that it says that the stirrups
are placed more forward than the dressage model, "to assist rider with
rising/standing work".  I've gotten used to wanting stirrups further back
for distance riding.  Does anyone have any comments?

I have the "sensitive" sort of horse that may like these saddles, but the
cost and the above statement has me a little leery of pursuing this
direction.

Marlene