Re: RC: Endurance Stickers & License Plate Frames

In a message dated 10/16/2000 3:57:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< I am looking for endurance bumper stickers and license plate frames.
 I have contacted a few companies and the AERC office with no luck. Please
 let me know by email if you know where I can find these items. >>

The AERC office should have both of these.  I have a license plate frame I
bought at last year's convention, with logo and "To Finish it to Win".  And
there are also stickers for truck windows.

Barbara