Re: Re: Difference between LD and other distances

From: Sue Brown <sbrown@wamedes.com>
To: <BMcCrary27@aol.com>; <sbrown@wamedes.com>
I've mentioned the on-going discussion to several
> people here who are not riding in this discipline and they were amazed
that
> the miles don't count for Total Lifetime Miles for the sanctioning
> organization.  Their reaction -- "Why would anyone bother riding the lower
> distance if the organization won't even count their miles when they're
> helping support the organization<

Why would anyone ride any distance.....regardless of the miles and
regardless of who "recognizes it"???? For the sheer joy of the ride. For the
challenge of the ride or distance. Should be no other reason in my opinion.
Everything else is icing on the cake.
Pat  ......gotta ride no matter how far....Super