supplex tights at Target

Hi,

Just thought I would let other bargain hunters out
there know that I just bought supplex tights from
Target for $25. Supplex is great stuff - really
comfortable and much better than cotton - it wicks and
drys better. No, these do not have the patches on the
inner thigh and do have a little inner leg seam but at
1/2 the price of the supplex "riding" tights I thought
that they were a good deal for everyday riding. They
had them in black and dusty blue.

Stasia