another tack question

   I currently ride with a leather english type
breastcollar. It's fine for now, but I can see where
it's gonna rub Daisy's shoulders raw when her work
load increases. I've been looking at the biothane ones
(they come in such pretty colors) and came across the
ad for Zilco tack in the back of Trail Blazer. I would
like to hear from those who are using a Zilco breast
collar both good and bad. (Can you tell I'm making my
christmas list out?!!)
    Thanks again.

Penny & Daisy
Texas