looking for info on saddle pads

 Looking for some opinions on a second saddle pad for
a big horn endurance saddle. I currently only have one
pad that I am using with this saddle which is a
woolback fleece pad. This pads works well with my
filly and the big horn saddle, I only have two little
draw backs with this pad. First she sweats under the
pad alot. Even if she hasn't broken a sweat any where
else, under the pad will be hot and sweaty. The sweat
pattern is uniform, but it seems awfully hot under the
pad. In the cooler months,I don't feel this is a bad
thing but during the hot humid Texas summers I worry
about it. My filly is 2 so we have only done light
ring work and 5 mile trail rides at the walk. I'm just
concerned what gonna happen next year when her work
load gradually increases. The other minor problem is
the pad is white and my filly being a pasture rat is
never really clean except after baths so this pad gets
really grungy  in just 2 or 3 days. Seems like I'm
having to wash the pad all the time and its getting to
be a pain in the you know what. Not mentioning the
fact that it takes a day to air dry.
    Soooo I'm looking for another pad and was
wondering what worked good with the big horn endurance
saddle. I would like to find one that cushioned as
well as my woolback but was cooler on her back, easier
to keep clean and is under $100. Is there such an
animal?
     Thanks in advance!

Penny & Daisy (the Paint that would rather wander the
trails than do ucky ring work!)
Campbell Texas