I'm back and ready to ride!!!

Hi Ya'll, I'm finally back re-subscribed to ridecamp!  Yeah!!  I've missed
all the wonderful help and advise that ya'll are so great about offering!

Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know that Alpine and I will be at our
first endurance ride at Hahira on Nov 11.   If anyone is going to be there,
look for the little palomino paso and his human, probably looking VERY lost.
Also, I have every intention of riding at the very back of the 25 mile and if
anyone else is starting a young horse and would like to buddy up for the
ride, we'd appreciate your company.  Alpine and I intend to go slow.  He
doesn't kick and generally has excellent trail manners, even in the company
of strangers.  So, if you want company riding, let me know!

Thanks
Juli Bechard and Alpine