No Subject

Go Sue Go!  thank you.  In AQHA there'es a ride program.  Hours ridden (not
miles).  doesn't matter whether you sit on a horse for 5 minutes, or ride
100 miles in endurance.  It is the hours that count on that QH.  Similarly,
regardless of the length of the competition, I know my horses have been
ridden so many miles under the auspices of AERC, whether they are
"high-class" 50 mile rides, or the simple have fun and work out the kinks 25
milers.  We've been pulled on both, and we've completed both.  It's still
the conditioning, the rider's decisions, and the terrain that effect the
outcome regardless of the distance.

Janet B  "aux flambeau, Jeannette ..."