Long Leaf Ride (SE) Nov. 4 details

As Truman mentioned earlier, the Long Leaf ride is indeed on for
November 4, 2000. This is a 30/60/100 mile ride - but we need 7
entries to have the 100. The ride is located in the
Desoto National Forest near Laurel , MS.

Note: The pond is very low due to this year's drought so you'll need
to bring people AND horse water with you.

Ride fliers are going out early next week to all SERA members and I
will have an electronic copy by Monday to email to anyone who
requests one.

Thanks,
Tina
tina@autoairbagcovers.com