Re: Krill Lights

Marci Cunningham mcunningham@calcot.com
My husband surprised me with one to use this winter while riding
after work in the dark.  I have already used it several times
and find it works similar to a glow bar.  I attach it to my
horses's breastcollar with a key ring that slips on easily.  It
is much heavier than a glow bar due to the batteries but my
horse didn't seem to mind it.  I have the green one which is
supposed to give off the most light and it casts a soft glow
that lets me see the ground in front of my horse.  It is water
proof and seems to be sturdy enough to be attached to a horse.
The initial purchase price is steep when compared to a glow bar
but will pay for itself over the winter during my night rides.
Here is a web page for the product http://www.kriana.com/

Happy Trails,
Marci Cunningham
Bakersfield CA