Lewis Famliy Response

Cliff has said his piece, and needless to say I am behind my family 100%.  I
just wanted to add a couple short points.
The beauty of the Cliffy's 25 mile completion is that IT IS DONE.  HE DID IT.
 It really matter not what the opinions of the dissenters is.  It is really
nobody else's business why he did it, or if there were any evil ulterior
motives on the part of his uncaring family.  I believe that this whole
endurance thing in this Lewis family is genetic.  There is something
inherited that makes the endurance experience so desirable and pleasant, not
to mention doable!  Take that for what its worth.
I have read all of the postings on this topic with great interest.  The
interesting thing is that we are now all happier and more fulfilled because
of this experience, but so many of you seen to be so angry and bitter.  This
has made our lives richer, but become a thorn in your side.  How sad.
Now as many of you are trying to get the purple dye out of your sons' hair,
and are trying to keep them from getting tongue rings, Cliffy will be
training for endurance.
Kathy Lewis