Re: Rain and ...

----- Original Message -----
From: <BMcCrary27@aol.com>
> In a message dated 10/11/2000 5:16:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> ageorge@vtc.net writes:>> << It has been raining really hard all day here
>>

> Being vitally interested in weather, as most farmers-ranchers are, I would
> love to know from where people are writing.  This goes as well for people
who
> are advertising horses, saddles, or what have you.  As a gentle reminder !
> > Barbara

http://www.htcomp.net/huffman/100days.htm

bring on the rain... you know it is bad if the prickly pear is shriveling
up.!!

Cleburne, Texas, a little bit south of Fort Worth.

Becky Huffman
Huffman's Arabians ~ The Original Series ~
http://www.htcomp.net/Huffman/
Oriah Mountain Dreamer is a Native American elder who writes,
    "It doesn't interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what
you ache for, and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart's longing. I
want to know if you can sit with pain, mine or your own, without moving to
hide it or fade it or fix it. I want to know if you can be alone with
yourself, and if you truly like the company you keep in the empty moments.