helmets

Wow.

This subject just amazes me, or rather the people who dismiss the vital
necessity of a helmet does.  Maybe it's just the fact that I've had many bad
falls with numerous head trauma that's scrambled my grey matter that keeps
me wondering why others don't wear helmets....who cares how they look! To
all you who don't wear helmets for one reason or another, I'd like you to
ride your horse with your eyes crossed tomorrow....not just for a few
minutes, but for your whole ride...then come back and tell us you don't want
to wear a helmet.

Be alert, we need more lerts!

Jeannie