Rain and ...

It has been raining really hard all day here, I have spent a rare day on the computer. I want to thank everyone for all their wonderful support of my position. And the ones with whom I disagree, I want to thank you (MOST OF YOU ) for maintaining a certain dignity, and focus in the days discussions, It is very nice to have a lively discussion with out personal attacks. Tomorrow is supposed to be clear , and so back to the horses and saddles for me, If I didn't get to answer all of the letters, please forgive, There were ALLOT of them. Annie