Re: RC: Re: "teams" ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME

Dear Patricia,
I also think the team idea is a great one! What a great way to form a FUN
comrade of people and endurance riders. I keep hearing from Ride and Tiers
that endurance is fun, but Ride and Tie is a blast because of the team
component.
Pat I also am in the PSW region and would be very interested in pursuing and
helping out with the "team idea." You can post me privately if you want.
Robyn