15.2 Arab in Virginia needs home fast

  I have been looking for a horse to buy but have run into
financial issue that force me to postpone buying a horse.
However I came across a horse for sale in Virginia that looks
promising, BUT the owner MUST sell him by the end of the month
(October),  If she can't she is going to **GIVE** him to the
owner of the boarding stable.  The last price she quoted me was
$1,000, but I expect there is room to dicker.  If you are
interested, PLEASE CONTACT THE OWNER, NOT me, and ACT FAST!!!

Horse: Replection's Hamlet
Bred: Arab
Sex: gelding
Sixe: 15.2 hh
Age: 16
Location: Stafford VA
Owner email:  jrhntr17@hotmail.com

Get your own "800" number - Free
Free voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag