Re: "teams" ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME

To Lif and other Campers

Its only a matter of time before this team thing takes off like a rocket.
 I want to be in the thick of it when it does...and wish to be included
in this discussion. Lif is dead right here.  I am feeling proactive...
ANYONE ELSE?

I am in the PSW...  Some of you know me as the Trailmaster for the Norco
Riverdance.  I would love to join a team,   I find this sport to be
rewarding in many ways, but kind of lonely, as are many nonteam sports.
Besides having a good horse and FUN attitude, I would bring much to the
table, including a 4 horse slant alum gooseneck with LQs that I could
share with teammates to consolidate expenses.  I am also trained and
proficient in first aid, rescue management and CPR (I have two saves!).

Anyone interested in getting started on *rehearsing* a team thing in live
competition?  I would think there was no better way to learn how to do
it.  I will respond privately to interested and qualified Campers and
provide my horses qualifications and so on.

On Wed, 11 Oct 2000 11:10:39 -0600 Lif Strand <fasterhorses@gilanet.com>