Cliffy You go there big guy!

Some one pass this on to Cliffy for me! You go big guy! Don't let these mean
ole Adults scare you any. They are just being overly protective of you. If
you wanna ride hell for leather you do it! If you wanna do mutton busting
you do it! Just wear a helment little guy! Ride safe and listen to mom and
dad! I will look forward to seeing you on a trail any day, as you be bop
along on your horse! You give us all our youth back by watching you have
fun. Some people forget how to have fun and at times end up screwing it up
for the rest of us.
Here is one for you Cliffy! I was riding in the womb! Mom said on a bad
kicking day She would saddle up her appaloosa and ride and I would quit
kicking so hard! Yeah she took some hazzards there but I think that was
Wayyyyy before hazzards were worrysome. Over 30 years ago I was on my way to
a riding hobby! Don't let them deter you! If they do throw one of those good
temper tantrums you know the kicking and screaming kind that can be heard
for miles and sends Moms and Dads on an embarrassment trip!The toy store
ones those are the best. Cry Bloody murder! Scream as if they were poking
your eyelids with a nasty needle! But scream kid till you are heard that you
wanna ride. Just remember to take care of your horse since he is taking care
of you!
Sincerely,
Carla (once I forgot what it was like to be a kid!)
Ansata (You were a kid mom????)
Haley (Oh she still has those temper tantrums like a child!)
Rob (I am still married to a brat!)