Re: RC: Re: Toddlers

as I always tell my students - accidents happen when one does everything
RIGHT. I cannot understand doing something that is an invitation to trouble.
I have always believed God gave us all common sense and a brain to reason
with and my brain just would never allow me to do that kind of thing no
matter how cute and no matter how much my daughter sobbed to do it. I like to
think I am a parent and they are the children for a reason. I am supposed to
govern their well being at the very least. Besides, I love them...precious
little...sweet....mouthy......smart aleck...teenager.....grr>:)!hee hee!