Shoulder Injuries

Carol Kight c_kight@hotmail.com
In the last year, my horse Tarzzan suffered a front shoulder injury requiring multiple injections of steroids, several months of rest, and bute.  The diagnosis was tendonitis to the left shoulder joint.  After six months of rest and restarting him back riding slowly for several months he is still presenting with tenderness and stiffness of this leg.  Has anyone had previous experiences with this problem as I am looking for alternatives for treatment, ideas, etc. before I continue down a different trail.  No pun.!  Thanks for ideas, comments.