Fw: Cliffy Lewis

Having been at the ride and seen that little boy's sheer delight at the
beginning, on the trail, at lunch, and at the end, there was no doubt this
was a good thing. Cliffy was thrilled, never complained, wanted to be on
this horse. And, he had several outs along the way. His mom met him at every
crossing to be sure all was okay and that he wanted to continue. This family
is what family is all about--doing what they love together. Father and son
riding down the trail.  I would venture to guess that the Lewis' could care
less about any record being broken.

Can't we just say, good job Cliffy, congratulations!