Re: RC: What an earths happened here

I agree, Tamara
I joined to learn more about endurance and I have. Lately, though, it
seems like many are more interested in one-upsmanship than in a
discussion forum. Sad. I may leave, too unless there is a turn-around
(and I know there will be some happy to hear no more about the big
Russian Arabians <G>)
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov