Unloading solutions

I just wanted to thank everyone for there great suggestions on my unloading
problem.  From all the sugestions,I'm sure we will be able to come up with
something as soon as his head heals up!  I think I will buy a hat (silly as
they are) and we won't need to suture to go on an outing.  Just kidding.
But it was a nasty blow.  Also I think that the rope attached to his halter
was actually making him throw his head up more as he exited.  thanks once
again to all the great brains of ridecamp, ya'll have really come thru time
and time again.