Re: Bill Sheets

At 10:39 PM 10/8/00, Mickie wrote:
>Now he may have looked a lot worse before the foster farm got him too,
>that's possible, but having helped "fatten up" a number of thin horses it
>seems like after 6-8 months more of them should have been farther along in
>their recovery than they were. Does that make more sense now?

Ah, yes!  I thought that the colt was not eating grain at Bill Sheets'
place, didn't get that he had been at a foster home, supposedly eating
grain for all that time.  Thanks for clarifying.  Lif

             Lif & Paul Strand  STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
           Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
                 Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RACE June 9, 2001 - http://www.fasterhorses.com/race.html