endurance.net

Hi gang!  I have been trying for two days to get on endurance.net to
check the classifieds for used BM sportsaddles and I can't get on.  Is
it my server or are they down?  I am able to get everywhere else I'm
trying to go on the net! grrrrr.......   somebody check for me will
ya?  TIA!!! ;o)
Shannon "If I don't find an affordable saddle that
fits my horse soon, I'm gonna paint myself in warpaint
and feathers and begin riding bareback!!" Smith