XP 2001 - feeding the horses

I'm going on the XP 2001 . I currently free feed oat hay, bermuda grass
and a tiny amount of
alfalfa. I grain once a day with beet pulp, corn, barley, oats, 606 and 1
cup of oil. I'm going
to need to feed to keep on weight. How would you feed them and why?
Remember to include
rest days feeding and competion days feeding.

Kris
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.