Horse for Sale

I will post this in the endurance.net ads under horses for sale once I can
get to the site again! :-)

Steph

10 year old chestnut Arabian stallion. SH-Desert Victory has been proven as
a show horse (western, hunt, liberty, halter, and costume) and sire (14+
babies) and is now working as an endurance and trail horse and also working
cattle. Vic stands a TRUE 15 hands barefoot! He is a copper chestnut with
flaxen mane and tail. He has one white sock on the rear and a small bit of
white on one front foot. Vic has successfully completed several 50-60 mile
endurance rides, one in 4th place. He is extremely willing and very smart. I
ride him is a sidepull, even with mares! Vic would make an outstanding mount
for just about anyone! I have 2 of his offspring and my husband won't let me
keep 3 horses, so I have decided to sell Vic and raise his son and daughter.
I have no objections to gelding him if someone prefers a gelding. I am
willing to work out payment arrangements if someone has good references. I
am asking $5000/cash or $6000/terms. I have video of Vic and his foals.
Also, you can see a lot of pictures of Vic at his website at
http://shdesertvictory.homestead.com/files/index.htm Please call for more
info: 303-642-7439 (home), 303-384-2074 (work), or 303-875-5473 (cell), or
send e-mail to wind@uswest.net. I am willing to negotiate the price to a
good home, but not by too much. I can also deliver him for whatever the trip
would cost me.