Re: RC: Re: Stinky, Yucky, Eeeew Saddle pads

Hi,
Just had to add another two cents worth. I did get the no sweat vent pad. I
have used it only 4 times but it has done just as advertised. The saddle pad
stayed clean and dry (and not smelly). Also, my cantle bag which would also
get grungy also stayed clean and dry. I am liking this product so far.
PS I don't hose down the vent pad afterwards. I just dunk it in a bucket,
rinse it out and air dry. Works great so far!
Barbara