Lake Oroville

Dorothy Foster hitech@sunset.net
If you are looking for just one more ride for the season, get an application and head for the Lake Oroville Vista Endurance Ride on November 4. The trail will be a little different this year, rerouted to make it a little easier - no big hill at the end. It will be a fun event and one of the least expensive rides you can do in California. Hope to see all of you there. I'll be the harried, distracted secretary the night before the ride, and the relaxed LD competitor (oops, I mean participant!) on Saturday. It really is a nice ride. Come if you can.  djf